Associate Director - Talent Acquisition (BPO)
• Manage the recruitment process with a passion to identify top notch talent.
• Optimize the sourcing channels with a special focus on Employee Referral Program.
• Maintain an effective working relationship with all our recruitment partners and internal stakeholders.
• Partner with relevant stakeholders for strategic recruitment, pipeline development, &attracting the right talent.
• Guide, train, and mentor the recruitment team.
• Leads the staffing process and completion of hiring goals.
• Measures and analyzes key recruiting metrics for the purpose of managing recruiting effectiveness and educating our clients.
• Work closely with business in order to deeply understand teams organization structure, responsibilities,
• strengths/weaknesses and key business drivers. Utilize this information to develop most effective recruiting strategies.
• Consult with internal clients on overall recruiting strategy for both the short and long term needs of the business.
• Responsible for working with Business Leaders and hiring managers to define recruiting plan for the year.
• Initiate and maintain a network of contacts to help identify qualified candidates for hiring needs. Help drive all sourcing channels actively, including employee referrals, utilization of vendors, campus hiring, etc.
• Use the recruiting process to drive the most effective and targeted recruiting strategies to impact business success, including guidance on job descriptions, levels, interview loops and candidate sourcing strategy.
• Active participation in the full cycle of recruitment efforts, including emphasis on the ability of assessment
• skills to help evaluating candidates and ensuring the highest bar.
• Lead final assessment and selection process.
• Emphasis on continuous improvement, as such it is expected that you will spend time to ensure ongoing education of hiring managers and interviews on recruitment best practice and interview skills training.
• Develop and manage relationships with school specific program staff and faculty members, career services representatives and student outreach contacts
• Collaborate with the Recruiters to understand current hiring requirements and develop competitive on-campus recruiting strategies that meet business needs
• Recruit appropriate business representatives to attend campus events. Train and lead employee volunteers to effectively recruit student candidates
• Track and analyze relationship building activity and hiring results after each recruitment season (fall and spring).
• Work with recruiters to adjust recruitment strategy per school as needed
• Collaborate with UR team members to create relevant and compelling recruiting marketing collateral
Qualification, Experience & Skill Sets:
1. Minimum of 15+ years of experience in Talent Acquisition in Volume / Bulk Hiring within a BPO Industry & University relations/campus recruiting experience is a must
2. Should have handled High Volume Hiring
3. BPO Hiring is mandatory.
4. Strong project management skills and passion for working on various projects related to recruiting, recruitment marketing, hiring, research of new routes to market ( Build TA Strategy for the BPO Business)
5. Manage Large Size Multi Location TA Teams.
6. Good influencing skills and mentoring capability and experience in delegating tasks
7. Drive innovation in candidate attraction and process across multiple divisions and geographies.
8. Strong organizational and coordination skills along with multi-tasking capabilities to get things done in a fast paced environment
9. Able to assess situations and make decisions in a systematic and decisive manner
10. Able to generate new ideas and solutions to problems by challenging the status quo and conventional thinking
11. Experience working in a fast paced environment on an established recruiting team
12. Event management experience
13. Ability to travel continuously during peak recruiting seasons
14. Ability to partner and communicate effectively with people across all levels of management and organization
15. Detail oriented
16. Strong analytical and problem solving skills
17. Ability to multitask
18. Superior Skills in MS Office Applications including MS Word, MS Excel & MS PowerPoint
19. In depth knowledge of using a recruitment portal. Excellent communication skills and passion for exceeding client expectations at all times.
20. Candidate should be mature enough to manage relationship with the multiple stakeholders.