1. Developing and maintaining relationship with clients and regulatory authority. Also he/she will be a point of escalation for every client issue. He/she will be responsible for overall timelines and quality deliverable to the clients.
2. Chartered Accountant with 6-8 Years of post-Qualification experience in Indirect Tax (Service Tax, Sales Tax, Customs, Excise, VAT and GST exposure)
3. Rendering business advisory services to the clients under the various Indirect Taxation Laws in India and carrying out comprehensive indirect tax reviews for the clients.
4. Extensive Research on various critical legislative issues under Indirect Taxation Laws.
5. Candidate should have work experience on Service Tax and must have done more work on advisory followed by litigation and compliance.
6. Strong and assertive decision making skills and ensure that there is a consensus built in the employee base for the decision
7. Team Development- development of a good team right towards the junior level, team motivation.