- The data analytics team intends to provide analytics strategy and support for audit teams and Technology teams with the objective of optimizing the audit approach and testing to focus on the areas or risks that need the most attention.
- Assist auditors in their audits by analyzing the different forms of data and providing insights from it.
- Extract data from data stores, profile data and decipher the data quality. It is important to ensure that the quality of data being used for various analytical efforts is very high
- Work along with the technology infrastructure team to develop strategic products which are of repeatable value to the department
- Build visualization analytics to present scenarios from the data; paint the big picture for management reporting on potential risks and incorporate the ability to drill down to the lowest level while doing root cause analyses
- Knowledge of technology infrastructure (Linux and Windows operating systems, relational databases, networking) and information security is preferred.
- Hands-on experience with SQL programming, preferably in Sybase and MS SQL
- Experience with analytical/statistical programming such as SAS, SPSS