Our client is looking for talented, ambitious, self-directed candidates for quantitative trading roles. If you- are eager to make an impact in a niche Quantitative and Algorithmic Automated Trading in India and other emerging markets and have a proven track record of excellence, they have a unique pioneering opportunity waiting for you! You will be part of a team of very select professionals from the best institutes (IIT/IIM/Ivy League) in creating proprietary innovative products. Based on the quantitative analysis of financial market data you will be expected to research and design innovative investment strategies like Arbitrage, long/short, statistical arbitrage, volatility arbitrage, market-making algorithms etc. .
- Design and implement mathematical models for fundamental valuation of securities. The person will need to understand latest research in quantitative finance and implement the same.
- Design, back testing and implementation of trading strategies. Work as part of the portfolio management team to determine the signals and trading strategies to go live with.
- Conduct performance attribution of live portfolios.
- Strong candidates should have 4+ years of work experience and successful track record in quantitative analysis preferably in the capital markets domain.
- Post-Graduate degree in statistics, finance, mathematics, engineering (Computer Science preferred) or other quantitative or computational disciplines
- Experience in using some or all of the following packages: R, SAS, MATLAB, SPSS, CART
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Strong experience working both independently and in a team-oriented collaborative environment.