Working collaboratively with other departments and external stakeholders, to ensure that products designed are commercially sound and do not jeopardize the profitability or sound risk management of the company.
- Supporting Product Actuary in ensuring adequate resources are available to carry out a particular responsibility in a market where experienced technicians are scarce.
- Ensure completion of tasks on time accurately and with desired standards, including producing necessary documentation and audit trails.
- Ensure adequate support is provided to cross functional projects so as to ensure that all the business decisions are actuarially sound.
- Supporting Product Actuary in education of stakeholders on dynamics of insurance pricing/capital management.
- Ensuring competitiveness of the product basket, good returns to customers and attractive incentive structure for distributors.
- Develop robust group business portfolio and processes in an efficient manner and also provide wing to wing support in individual product development.