1. An opportunity to play a crucial role in implementing the launch & sustenance of a new brand
2. Take complete ownership to ensure every single touch-point (brand campaigns, customer communication, product literature, stationery, internal communication, web, social media etc) reflects the new brand identity.
3. Work with our creative agencies, brand design agencies to develop and manage brand marketing campaigns & all communication collaterals
4. Partner all our business units and product marketing teams in developing marketing communication as per the given guidelines and tonality to reflect a common look, feel and personality.
5. Lead & supervise the brand presence across our physical outlets (branches)and channel partners- across all aspects of retail design, visual merchandise & all customer touch points.
6. Set up best practices to maximize efficiency across all aspects marketing functions – publishing new brand updates on timely basis, file sharing, archiving and managing, weekly agency reviews
7. Budget tracking and managing vendor payments