1. Strategic quality planning: Plan and implement quality management system in order to ensure consistent deployment in all areas of Operations and support functions.
2. Process Management: Define framework for implementing domain / practice / client specific quality management plans and approaches (including transactional level quality checks) in order to ensure application of quality management practices relevant to the context of the businesses. Identify and close gaps in process implementation. Provide support for process improvement, act as point of escalation for issue resolution
3. Process Institutionalization: Define procedures and manage internal audits and assessments to maintain compliance to QMS - including framework updation, training and issue resolution. Provide and give training on new framework for effective deployment; track and measure performance and drive improvement in order to ensure consistent and uniform deployment of designed processes.
4. Client Management: Present to clients on status reports on ongoing quality related performance, Address operations and quality issues. Demonstrate the capability in terms of knowledge on industry wide best practices. Present process improvement recommendations and program status IN ORDER TO ensure that customers are satisfied.
5. Process Control & Verification : Establish the process verification methods and establish control measures in the process for process stability and consistent deliverables in order to minimize and control transaction errors
6. Change Management: Plan for and train adequate number of resources to support the transformation / improvement program, Interact with senior management of the business unit in order to ensure adequate trained resources are staffed for effective deployment of new initiatives
7. Create engines for large-scale transformations and ensure implementation: Identify high impact projects and work on transformation along with process owner in order to make improvements in the process and service delivery.
8. Risk Management: Identify process level and engagement level risk by performing risk audit, and discussion with process owner and Client Ops Heads. Assess effectiveness of process audit and deployment of quality assurance framework, Track implementation of mitigation plan and ensure effectiveness in order to support de-risking of processes
9. Talent Management - Planning and implementing quality related training programs, implementing reward and recognition programs. Provide appraisal feedback to direct reportees. Communicates to the employees on the career paths provided in order to ensure that the employees are engaged and attrition is under control
10. Improvements based on structured feedback mechanisms (CSAT, IPSAT, ESATs etc.): Support process owner to drive improvement plan for CSAT in order to improve C-Sat in all areas.
11. Benchmarking with multiple models: Bring in best-in-class practices, create platforms for sharing best-in-class practices - Create platforms for sharing and implementing best practices, identify and implement industry best practices from standards & models in order to align quality management of the organization to industry best practices and standards
12. Branding: Involve in external activities of seminars etc