• To conduct (as Team member) and report on audit assignments in accordance with internal auditing guidelines and International Standards or Professional Practices to facilitate Information Technology (IT) activities in a risk controlled environment.
• To participate in audit assignment conducted within Asia Pacific region in a team of 10 people.
• To perform special audits / reviews on an ad-hoc basis as required by regulators, business and external auditors.
• To assist in conducting audit risk assessments and periodic reporting to management and Head Office.
• To follow-up IT incidents and execute ad-hoc investigation and reporting.
• To participate in the annual audit plan preparation.
• Direct contribution to operational permanent control framework.
• Geographical scope covers Asia Pacific
• Ability to acquire the required knowledge
• Ability to promote and maintain team spirit
• Ability to organize work logically and carefully
• Ability to perform work within the time frame
• Interpersonal skill with all levels of staffs and clients
• Excellency in the written and speaking communication
• Professional and rigorous in its behavior to conduct audit assignment
• Quality of work done based on work/areas that you have assigned
Specific Qualifications Required
• Minimum 5 to 10 years of IT operational experience (preferably in IT security, IT production operations such as systems integration, database management, network administration)
• 5 years of internal auditing experience
• Experience in bank/financial institutions. Experience in insurance, e-Banking and asset management sectors is a plus
• Previous regional responsibilities or position is a plus
• Able to travel (i.e. 2540%)
• Certifications (at least one): CIA, CISA, CISM, CRISC
Competencies (Technical / Behavioural):
• Banking knowledge
• IT security management
• IT network and systems management (network/systems administration, integration and security)
• Database management (administration, support)
• Software development lifecycle
• IT project management
• Strong analytical mind, innovative, organized and good presentation skills
• Confident and excellent communication skills strong in English (written and oral)
• Autonomous and able to take initiatives, team spirit required