A Leading Private Bank is expanding its Business Solutions Group for the Banks Treasury Unit at AVP/DVP/VP Level to be based at Mumbai.
The ideal incumbent should have a similar experience in a Bank managing the Business Solutions for the Treasury unit as a Techno-Functional person managing Software Project Management in the area of Front Office / Enterprise Risk Management /Forex/ Money Market/Investment products for the Treasury / Capital Markets Unit of the Bank.
He should be a Functional expert in the Treasury Unit.
The incumbent should be able to lead the team under him for,
- Requirement Gathering and Documentation
- Project Plan Preparation and monitoring
- Software Testing & Roll out
- Production Issue resolution & Application Support
- Training to Users
- Project coordination with End-Users, IT, Software Vendors and other stake holders
- Process review and Streamlining/re-engineering
- SOX and Audit Compliances
The incumbent will also be responsible for,
- Deciding on various software solutions for the areas under him in discussion with Users, Technology team and Vendors for the Treasury Unit.
- Project Updates/Presentations to function heads and senior management
- Supervising team in functional and project management areas effectively.
Skills & Experience Required
- Should have sound knowledge of various concepts related to Treasury covering cross assets functionalities/ processes includes deal capture, validation, accounting, pricing, Market data etc.
- The understanding on domestic and overseas aspects related to payment settlement/accounting / regulatory requirements will be an added advantage.
- Should have minimum experience of 5-6 years in the similar role of managing the team for Treasury.
- Should have working experiece of Software implementation for Treasury for 5 years or more.
- Experience of working in Murex Application / Project is highly desired.
- Should have experience of managing projects of medium - large size in Treasury domain.
- Should have good team management and interpersonal skills
- Should have good written and verbal communication skills.