1. Implementing the Compensation Strategy of the organization
2. Designing & Implementing the Annual Compensation Revision for entire organization
3. Implementing the Annual Performance Bonus program for the organization
4. Compensation Benchmark surveys to collect, analyze & arrive at competitive salary
5. Variable Pay plan design including LTI & Sales Incentive schemes across different channels
6. Processing & Approving Manpower Requisitions as per Co./ office budgets, employee movements, confirmations, etc.
7. Payroll activities like Salary advances and other data input to the Payroll dept. on a monthly basis.
8. Revision / Update of Company HR Policies.
9. Annual Bonus & Salary revision for Pan India employees.
10. Performance Appraisal linked pay outs.
11. Processing of Quarterly Sales incentives for Pan India sales staff.
12. Handle a team of 10 team members and 2 support staff.
13. Handle Pan India Separation / F&F processes and Zonal HR Operations profile.
14. Co-ordinating with IT, Sales & Zonal HR teams to smoothly carry out the centralized HR ops and compensation responsibilities.
15. Process Pan India reimbusements for employees as a part of monthly input to payroll.
16. Maintenance of the HR Master Data base in terms of New Joinees, employee movements, salary structures/ revision, organization hierarchy, etc.