Assistant Project Manager - Software Development Division
Experience 8 - 12 years relevant experience
Develop winnable and profitable solution proposals after gathering client requirements.
Activities include Solution architecture, Data analysis, Developing solution plan, coordinating with internal support teams like Transition/Data connectivity /CDP assessment / BCP /Deal Financials /Proposal responses /Client Orals presentations etc.
Role also involves facilitating Solution reviews with internal stakeholders for / Delivery / TGP /QA approvals.
Client interaction, co-ordination and team handling.
Project requirement analysis and providing cost estimation, Deployment of resources, completion time etc.
Creation of technical documents.
Guiding and providing solution to team members.
Hands-on coding exp. PHP, MYSQL, MVC, Framework, CMS, Ajax.
Handling government client will be an additional advantage.
Desired Candidate Profile
1. Hands on Experience on PHP
2. Exposure on JS, ASP.NET will be an additional Advantage
3. Should be able to handle team of 15-25 members
4. Ability to drive the projects with the supervision of seniors and end to end experience in solution proposal management.
5. Should be capable to handle large Infrastructure Outsourcing Bids
6. Excellent oral and written communication skills; must be proficient developing and delivering presentations on solution
7. Ability to work independently with minimal supervision, using initiative to anticipate needs in areas of responsibility.
8. Ensure the quality of the solutions through delivery
9. Handling/ working on Government clients will be an additional advantage.
10. Should be able to understand RFP & RFQ's
2. Can lead by examples
5. Open to Travel
6. Should be open for Feedback & Suggestions
7. Should be able to work under pressure
8. Candidate should be a Multi Tasker - Should able to handle multiple projects at a time
9. Client Handling skills
Recruiter Name: Sneha Bhradwaj
Contact Company: CYFUTURE INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED
Email Address: email@example.com