Job Responsibilities :
Performs routine to moderately complex financial and management audit assignments with a variety of tasks and duties.
May serve as a project leader on standard audits, a senior auditor on a large-scale project, or may conduct complex audits independently.
Provides technical expertise and advice to assist with the planning, execution and reporting of a major audit study.
Assists audit management in communicating findings to business clients.
Consults with clients in developing action plans to resolve control issues or risks.
Performs other duties as assigned or required.
Serves as a liaison to external auditors.
Communicates results of audit reviews with audit management and business client, and recommends methods to remediate control issues.
Consults with business clients on implementing process improvements. Tracks and evaluates effectiveness of changes.
Proficient in the use of industry and regulatory standards.
Intermediate understanding of the financial services industry.
Overall knowledge of firm's businesses and operations.
Intermediate developing to advanced understanding of certain business and operations of firm.
Strong written and verbal communications skills, including listening and interviewing skills.
- Be involved in the management call program, maintain ongoing and open communications with management on internal controls.
- Communicate findings develop resolutions with IA management and the business clients.
- Consults with clients in developing action plans to resolve control issues or risks.
- Handle the resolution of high risk issues with management.
- Maintain an ongoing relationship with key business contacts.
- Tracks and follows up on open issues and key business initiatives.
- Deliver as per the expectations of the client/manager