1. Validating all the invoices to be raised for the month
2. Ensuring that the invoices to be raised are raised within timeline
3. Taking invoice receipt acknowledgement from all the key customers
4. Followup with internal stakeholders to ensure that our bill is processed at customers' end.
5. Validation and sending weekly dues statement/DSO detail to the stakeholders
6. Following up for the payment of all the customers and ensuring that the collection is done within the due date
7. Making collection calls in a professional manner while keeping and improving customer relations.
8. Reconcile customer disputes as they pertain to payment of outstanding balances that are due
9. Maintaining customer relationship details
10. Taking balance confirmations with key customers, if required