Product Development & Technical Service for 4 & 2 Wheeler Automotive Industry
1. Manage plan & review projects through PS.
2. Project targets (Time, Cost & Quality) are being met.
3. Review experimental work done, design verification done by officers.
4. Define and review the experimental strategy for each project.
5. Ensure balance of work among officers & appropriate allocation among officers.
6. In absence of Chief Manager, he performs the role of the Chief Manager.
1. Ensure that root causes are identified for design/application related customer complaints.
2. Develop preventive solutions to predict problems, based on analysis of data from plant and customer line.
3. Visit customers where TSS are not able to resolve issues.
4. Establish existing & new products at customer site.
5. Review & respond to TSS reports in CRM.
1. Assisting CM in identifying and bridging skill and competency gaps of every team member.
2. Assisting CM in preparing career path for officers in the group.
3. Impart Induction training & other trainings.
4. Quarterly KRA review of officers.
1. Ensure systematic adherence of experimental design inputs (charters etc.) & outputs (PLM entry).
2. Ensure QS / TS processes compliance.
3. Ensure SAP entries for accuracy.
4. Ensure proper LET functioning.
5. Identify projects for LET.
6. Ensure APQP.
7. Ensure changes are made in formulation wherever required, after pilot and FBB.
8. Ensure pilot batches.
9. Identify new Capex item, Justify & procure them.
Innovation and KM
1. Ensure new ideas are routinely generated, evaluated and implemented.
2. Ensure that SAP KAM documents are being prepared & uploaded by the officers.
3. Ensure learning from own projects and problem solving are captured and documented by the officers.