Assistant Manager/Senior Manager/Manager - Analytics - Life/Health Insurance
Level: AM TO SM
Industry: Insurance & Consulting
- Clearly Setting Project Objectives with the Client
- Take initiatives to identify opportunities and develop problem statements to be worked upon.
- Predictive Modelling - Development of models using appropriate predictive analytics, big data, and machine learning and other predictive modeling techniques
- Model testing - Testing and monitoring the developed models using different methodologies and visualization techniques.
- 4+year of modeling experience. (Logistic Regression, clustering, segmentation etc.) Exposure with Machine learning techniques will be an add-on.
- Mathematical/statistical background.
- Strong SAS/R/Python analytics and programming skills
- MS Office skills: Excel (Advance, including pivot tables, and macro), Word and PowerPoint (intermediate).
- High-level attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- A candidate is expected to bring in a consultative mindset and problem-solving approach and drive analytical throughout
EXPECTED EDUCATION/ TOOL EXPERIENCE
- Extensive experience using SAS/R/Python (4-6 years) to analyze and solve business problems.
- Demonstrated ability to synthesize, prioritize and drive results with a high sense of urgency
- Strong sense of accountability and decisiveness in a strong work ethic culture