1. Strong Customer and market orientation - establish key contacts with B2B buyers, long term business relationship.
2. Have Strong Market Intelligence - Market prices, Terminal Prices, Demand & Supply situation, competitors activity.
3. The role will have P&L responsibility along with Mark to market knowledge of Pulses or other Agri commodity business. Ability to sustain and scale the business.
4. Responsible for building distribution, coverage and overall market access of the business.
5. Manage risk in the business and enhance sales reach through regular customer contacts with visits and understanding needs , inventory and demand level of customers.
Establishing Bulk B2B business with Hyper-marts, HORECA, APMC, Traders, Wholesalers, and major food retailers and food processors in and around Metro city.
Have a sound knowledge on logistics, warehousing, delivery planning & scheduling.
Have a clear understanding on the payment receipts and credit controls.
Well versed with documentations required on sales contract and sales transactions (sales contract/ Invoice/ Credit terms/ Payment/ delivery etc) associated.