1. Develop, maintain and enhance business reporting in the business area identified
2. Work on improving the process and making it efficient within business constraints
3. Conceptualize analysis framework, define data requirements, and implement them
4. Meet all the process SLAs as defined by the business partner.
5. Prepare documentation for reports and provide analysis support for business strategies.
6. Maintain documents for compliance reasons
The Successful Applicant:
As a successful applicant, you are someone with:
1. 3+ years of related experience
2. Prior experience in analytics. Preferably in the area of Auto Loan / Unsecured Credit Line products under Portfolio management / Risk Analytics.
3. 2 years of strong experience in creating portfolio / Risk reports for Mortgage business
4. Mandatory - hands-on experience in creating/ running reports using SAS.
5. Mandatory - excellent knowledge of SAS & SQL.
6. Mandatory - working with large databases
7. Preferred experience in a broad range of consumer information databases
8. Proficiency in SAS on Unix or Mainframe platform
9. Desirable - experience with Tableau reporting.
10. Good knowledge of Excel is mandatory
What is in it for you?
1. A meritocratic culture in a growing multinational firm specializing in the Analytics business.
2. A high growth and a high visibility position to the top leadership of the company