- We are looking for engineers, who have experience ranging in the areas of operations, engineering and project management.
- The candidate should have lead / enabled effective manufacturing operations and contributed to the development and implementation of maintenance systems so as to achieve maximum productivity, product quality & safety.
- During his / her experience, the candidate should have effectively liaised with internal and external stakeholders to achieve cost effectiveness and quality.
- Additionally, the candidate should have contributed to the implementation of the identified project within specified time, cost, with excellence in design and execution.
Plant Production Manager at a large and technically complex manufacturing facility. In which case the responsibilities would include:
- Meeting daily, weekly and monthly volume requirement,
- Achieving plant performance measures of Food safety, quality, productivity, and cost.
- Implementing quality and work systems e.g. ISO 9001, HACCP, 5S, GMP etc.
- Optimizing manufacturing costs and process improvement
- In contract manufacturing units, managing the relationship with the CMU owner
- Leading the managerial team at the location
Regional Head of a group of smaller (3rd party) plants in a particular region. This will involve responsibility similar to what is stated above, except that it will be for multiple locations.
Knowledge, Skills, Competency:
- Strong team player
- Resource Management, High result orientation
- Excellent analytical skills
- Influencing & Inter personal competence
- Delegation, follow-ups, flexibility, analysis, decision making, coordination, planning
- Conflict management in people intensive systems
Knowledge: Exposure to shop floor operation management, engineering management, project management.