1. Candidate should be from Automobile OEM/ Auto Ancillary / Auto Components industry.
2. Exposure Final Inspection (PDIR)
3. Exposure of In Process Inspection and audit during Assembly as per drawing.
4. Preparation of Pre Despatch Inspection report and maintained its records
5. Understanding and implementation of Appropriate Gauges at assembly line as per drawing requirement
6. Exposure of Set up Approval of Assembled part as per control Plan.
7. Exposure of Interaction with different department about problem raised during Assembly.
8. Preparing In Process Quality data for Assembly area which assisting in making performance Indicators.
9. Exposure of disposition of the defective assemble made in the assembly line and loop closer.
10. Exposure to re-verify the parts received from concern department after any modification / rework.
11. Exposure of layout inspection of the parts
12. Awareness of 7 QC tools.
13. Good communication & interpersonal (people) skills.
14. Working knowledge of computers (MS Office, Emails etc.)
15.Work with Senior Management Team in developing new business.
16.Work on the Company Brand Building Process