An incredibly rare opportunity for a passionate, aggressive Marketing Operations Associate to join a well-funded early stage Ed Tech start-up backed by bulge-bracket VCs and an award-winning management team.
The founder is highly reputed with a blue-chip pedigree and a history of successful exits.
Prototype and Phase 1 has blockbuster results, targeting an immediate $1.1+ Billion market, enabling tremendous experience and wealth generation in a short time for a dynamic sales manager.
Profile & Job Skills:
- As a part of Marketing team, you will be accountable for execution of all marketing activities, creating and implementing high-performing lead generation campaigns that will consistently raise awareness and produce high quality leads for the sales team to ultimately drive customer and revenue growth.
- You will be responsible for collaborating with the management team, 3rd party Vendors and others as needed, to develop and create content for all channels including company websites, blogs, online communication, email, news articles, and other digital channels.
- In-depth understanding of consumer demographics, psychographics & preferences
- Track KPIs for product adoption across the buyer journey and articulate insights with Product thought leadership. Attention to detail is extremely important for the role. The marketer should be able to track each and every metric in relation to various channel performances
- Create Dashboards and Excel reports to track each and every variable related to performance of overall marketing goals
- Individual must be a self - starter and able to create complex dashboards and reports on their own in business friendly templates for the CEO
- Executing self-led research and working with cross functional stakeholders to gather, manage and maintain competitive market intelligence
- Constantly engage with development teams to aggressively drive product improvement and influence future product roadmaps
- Conceptualize marketing hypothesis and drive A/B and Multi-variate tests to augment product adoption and engagement
- Generate daily / weekly / periodic reports for top level management to show case key project performance metrics
- Assess the effectiveness of the channel mix and marketing campaigns that support your business by working closely across teams on an ongoing basis, and report back to the business on required changes
- Complete ownership of the assigned responsibilities
- Excellent product and project management skills and attention to detail
- Individual must have immaculate written and oral communication skills, business acumen and a penchant for marketing
- Individual have experience in market research, targeting and segmentation, planning and implementing advertising campaigns, building kick-ass presentations & report evangelism
- Ability to plan, organize and prioritize multiple projects, often requiring rapid turnaround
- Strong analytical skills were important
- Strong knowledge of excel & dashboards
Desired Candidate Profile : Should be good in communication skills.Should be good with excel.
Should be open and flexible for start up culture.