Assistant Manager/ Manager - Sales - International Business - Manufacturing/ Packaging
Qualification: Any Graduation, MBA from Premier University, IIM/IIT/BITS/DU/IMT/JNU/IIFT
Working days: 6 days, 2nd & 4th sat off
Passport Requirement: Yes
Additional Comments :
- Must have international sales experience.
- Must have exposure to any international market ( Middle East/ Africa/ Europe/Australia/US/UK etc) must have traveled to any of these Locations/Markets for New & Existing business development of company products.
- Contact prospective customers in the assigned Global markets, understand their requirements and make endeavors to develop business with them.
- Have a clear strategic view of the company's business expectations, and follow the targets clearly laid down product wise and category wise.
- Procure orders from the companies/ customers in the respective market, and communicate all details clearly to the person concerned in the organization. This should be strictly in line with the company's policies and business objectives.
- Work in-line with the company's credit policies and manufacturing lead times, with a clear communication of the same to all the customers.
- Build the brand name of Holostik in the respective market, by suggesting and implementing suitable measures required.
- Track competition, conduct due diligence on the industry and always keep self and the company updated on the latest developments in the industry.
- 4-8 years of experience in sales in international business.
- Sales experience of Manufacturing / Engineering products in international market.
- Knowledge of printing & allied products will be an added advantage.
- Proven & consistent track record in sales and achieving business targets.
- Sharp business acumen and ability to understand and manage business independently.
- Knowledge of business process & documentation for international business.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.