• HR Functions:
o Manpower planning, end to end recruitment, selection, offer negotiation and placement at all levels.
o Creating and managing processes, policies and MIS reports/ database for hiring
o Framing and implementation of HR & Administrative policies, systems & procedures and advising management on HR issues and Corporate Management practices
o Productivity assessment through regular MIS / Dashboards & Analytics.
o Responsible for attendance and leave management for handling payroll and verifying the processed payroll
o Exit management including review of exit checklist, arranging for exit interviews with the management and provision of F&F inputs
o Maintaining the BSC (Balance Score Card) for all the employees on a quarterly basis and prepare a final sheet for annual appraisals
o Evaluate and arrange trainings for the team by an industry expert on related subject topics
o Conducting CSR activities once a quarter viz-a-viz IFA Global Foundation
o Liaise with external partners like recruitment consultants, outsourced HR vendor, medical insurance vendor etc.
o Manage and upkeep all employee documentation at every point of time
• Admin Functions:
• Arrange for travel and accommodations for the management
• Managing the calendar of the CEO and setting up meetings with clients
• Maintenance of review sheet for all departments and stock expense sheet
• Monitor inventory of office supplies & purchasing of new material within budget
• Candidate should have experience in end to end recruitment, framing policies, succession planning, training execution, performance management system, etc.
• Candidate should have at least 3 to 5 years of experience in the Financial Services Industry (Banks, Brokerage Firms, Consultancies, etc.)
• Candidate should have an in-depth understanding of HR Policies & Practices in alignment with Business Goals, Capability building (Knowledge, Skills, Attitudes and Culture), Performance Measurement and Management Systems, Compensation Design
• Must be able to work independently on all HR functions of the company
• Excellent written and oral communication.