Assistant Manager/ Manager/ Data Scientist - Python/ Machine Learning/ Predictive Modeling - Research/ Analytics
- Lead and participate in knowledge sharing and contribute to the overall growth of the collective knowledge of AI and ML
- Experience in Data wrangling/Feature Engineering
- Experience in machine learning algorithm development
- Prediction models like Client churn prediction
- Excellent familiarity with ML techniques (standard, deep learning etc).
- Very familiar with cloud platforms and different offerings (Amazon, MSFT, Google, IBM)
- Familiarity with Languages - Python (primary), Sklearn/Pandas/Numpy, Deep Learning (Tensorflow, Keras etc.), NLP(StanfordNLP, Open NLP, Gensim, Spacy)
- Ability to hack - e.g. Quickly bring up a webserver and wrap ML models in REST APIs.
- Good communication and documentation skills
EXPECTED EDUCATION/ TOOL EXPERIENCE :
- Extensive experience using Python (3-8 years) to analyze and solve business problems.
- Demonstrated ability to synthesize, prioritize and drive results with a high sense of urgency
- Strong sense of accountability and decisiveness in a strong work ethic culture