Assistant Manager - Human Leadership ( L&D ) @ Bathinda, India
Our client is a large industrial house in Oil & Gas domain and they would like to fill-up following position asap.
Position : Assistant Manager - Human Leadership ( L&D )
Location : Bathinda
Education : Post graduate degree in Journalism, MSW/MPM/MBA in Human Resources
Experience : Candidate should have at least 5 - 10 years of experience in handling Learning & Development of a Large Manufacturing Organization with excellent communication skills.
Compensation : Commensurate with education and experience
Role Responsibilities and Desired Profile :
1. Candidate will be responsible for owning & executing end to end learning programs including Managerial, Leadership Development and L&D initiatives for the organization. Works closely with business and HR business partners on learning intervention, training effectiveness, change management, cultural change and other learning interventions.
2. Key accountabilities: To play a key level role in the planning, coordination and implementation of all L&D and Leadership Development initiatives comprising of creation of learning programs, delivery of the programs including supporting employees participating in external learning programs, to continue to develop the capability of the workforce. The main responsibilities are......
• To work with the L&D and OD manager on change management activities including Competency Enhancement Programs, Leadership Development, Management Development and Performance Enhancement Initiatives to build a culture of continuous improvement and meet the organisation’s objectives.
• To review all L&D programs to ensure they are connected to the Behavioural & Leadership Competency Framework and Organisational Values
• Work as a Learning Partner, liaising with managers and staff across company locations, to identify learning and development needs through multiple sources and ensure training plans reflect business needs
• Design, implement and where possible, deliver development activities, including management and leadership development programs, departmental development plans and coaching and mentoring schemes
• Provide 1:1 coaching to managers and staff or identify suitable coaches/mentors. To contribute to building a coaching culture including evaluating the impact of coaching and developing a network of internal coaches/mentors/buddies
• To ensure learning and development annual plans are delivered to support the staff in meeting objectives
• To design and develop evaluation tools for all the interventions
• To manage a portfolio of internal and external providers to achieve consistent delivery of workshops, courses and events and to create standard contracts, terms and conditions to ensure value for money
• Contribute to the development, review, writing and implementation of learning and development policies and provide advice and guidance to managers and staff on all the L&D policies
• Ensure appropriate expenditure within the L&D budgets and ensure payments are processed. Monitor the training budget and contribute to the annual budgeting process
• Collaborate with other Human Leadership Team members to deliver areas of joint objectives like LMS, L&D survey and E-learning etc. and identify opportunities to develop blended learning solutions
• Create L&D reports using the Dashboard systems to measure Learning intervention Effectiveness and demonstrate ROI
3. Standard responsibilities: Common responsibilities of all company employees are....
• Comply at all times with the requirements of health and safety regulations to ensure their own well-being and that of their colleagues.
• Promote and comply with Co. policies on all the departments both in the delivery of services and treatment of others.
• Comply with Co. protocols on the appropriate use of telephone, email and internet facilities.
• Comply with the principles of risk management in relation to individual and corporate responsibilities.
• Comply with Co. policies and procedures as compiled on the organisation’s intranet.
4. Essential Educational Qualifications: Candidate should have a post graduate degree in Journalism, MSW/MPM/MBA in Human Resources. Essential Experience: Should have at least 5-10 years of experience in handling Learning & Development of Large Manufacturing Organization. Desired Qualifications:
• Professional qualification of L&D from any Certified/Recognized institute.
• Experience of developing blended learning solutions including training, eLearning and coaching
• Experience of designing, developing and delivering soft skills and management programs
• Experience in managing performance appraisal processes
• Experience in supplier management and negotiating with external suppliers to achieve best value
• Experience of supporting the implementation of a competency framework and staff surveys
5. Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Ability to utilise a diverse range of learning and development interventions
• Excellent communication skills, with the ability to communicate at all levels of the organisation, to work as part of a team and build strong relationships with external providers
• Ability to work effectively with different internal and external stakeholders
• Good analytical skills, with a structured and methodical approach
• Highly organised with ability to project manage, multitask and meet deadlines whilst maintaining attention to detail
• Ability to design and deliver L&D programs
6. Personal qualities:
• Enthusiastic, with drive and commitment to achieving successful outcomes
• Highly organised with good attention to detail
• Highly motivated, flexible and adaptable to changing circumstances
• A good team player
• A self-starter who is able to work with minimum supervision
If you fit in, pls mail your CV in Word format alongwith current & expected CTC, notice period to the mail-id below. Do mention exact job title in the subjectline of your mail for it to be noticed. We contact only shortlisted candidates.
Pradeep K. Sharma
Founder CEO - PKS & Associates
LinkedIn : http://www.linkedin.com/in/pradeepksharma
Email : email@example.com
Mid-to-CXO Search Across Domains.......Across Geographies