- Assist Global Mobility team with all aspects of the assignment process (initiation to completion) for assignees to organization's offices outside India
- Enable assignees to understand their responsibilities in relation to their assignment
- Ensure that all the assignment documentation (for visa applications) and related information is correct and kept up to date
- Assist Global Mobility team in meeting all immigration and tax compliance information requirements.
- Maintain travel tracker, assignment letter and report compensation information for year-end tax returns
- Develop & maintain strong communication and foster strong working relationships with stakeholders.
The successful applicant
- A post graduate with 5 years of experience in Global Mobility, Audit, Compliance, and Documentation for Visa processing.
- Excellent knowledge of HR policies and processes.
- Proficiency in MS Office with good planning and organizational skills.
- A team player who would be able to work independently,
- Excellent leadership and communication skills.
- Ability to work in fast paced and high-stress environments.
What's in for you :
- A Meritocratic culture with clear career progression.
- International Multicultural work environment with required exposure in the heart of the financial capital of the country.