- Engage with Senior Investment Directors to gather their requirements and generating weekly research memorandum to track Fixed Income Securitized Products market & highlighting the recent financing flows across different asset classes.
- Create Excel based templates for pricing analysis and valuation for CLO, ABS, etc. asset classes.
- Daily risk reporting and Inventory Management for the trading desk, to gauge the risk limits of daily trades involving instruments such as Non-agency RMBS, ABS and CMBS bonds
- Streamlining the MIS reporting for weekly/monthly business risk review, while working with internal and external stakeholders and building information snapshots for client meetings
The Successful Candidate:
- Post Graduate/ Graduate from a Tier 1 college with specialization in Finance with a CFA/FRM qualification.
- In Depth knowledge of Financial Markets and the changing market trends.
- Expertise in using MS Excel, VBA, etc.
- Excellent Communication and Presentation skills
- Strong stakeholder management experience.
What Is in it for You:
- Liaise extensively with stakeholders
- An opportunity to work with a global MNC in a high visibility role as a part of the global markets team.
- A meritocratic culture with clear/great career progression.