- Responsible for modeling and production line automation of manufacturing process.
- Responsible for technical deliverable for the MES system by implementing new requirements, major/minor change requests, enhancements and improvements in existing system by following standard coding practices.
- Responsible for 24/7 site application and technical support for MES implementation.
- Responsible for monitoring of MES system and servers, troubleshooting and problem resolution.
- Must be proficient in all the phases of SDLC to deliver MES project's functionalities. (analysis, planning, development, testing, configuration, monitoring, and reports)
- Ability to mentor junior team members; team-oriented individual with excellent interpersonal, planning, coordination, and problem-solving skills.
- Must be able to work independently for any L2 MES hardware/Software support issues.
- May be required to support during off-working hours.
- Experience / Exposure in setting up Manufacturing lines / plants, ability to interface with SAP ERP system and basic understanding of control systems.
- Ability to understand manufacturing requirement and technology keeping in mind end-to-end collaboration (Controls, PLC, Applications and Deliverables)
Desired Candidate Profile:
Requirement :- BE / B. Tech in Computer Science, Information Technology or MCA with 4-6 years of experience in implementing Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES).
- Good understanding and experience in Rockwell FTPC and other Rockwell products like EIG, Purge, Live Transfer, FTVP, FTTM, etc.
- Good knowledge of .net, ASP.Net, SSRS & Java Technologies.
- Must be proficient in Database concepts with strong knowledge of SQL and hands
-on experience in Oracle 11g, MS SQL 2008 & other databases.
- Genuinely creative and curious about latest technologies.- Experience in managing & troubleshooting shop floor devices like QID, Controls, Printer, Scanner, Andon screen, etc.- Experienced in High and Low level design (HLD & LLD) for MES Projects.