Assistant Manager - Credit Risk Analytics + SAS - BFS -
Level : AM
Experience : 4 to 7 Yrs
Skill Set : SAS, Risk analytics
- Experience in the field of Credit / Market risk, Personal loans preferable
- Should have hands-on experience on analytics tools such as SAS and SQL
- With strong communication and presentation skills
- Experience of working onsite / offshore in a multi-cultural and global environment
- Good at dealing with senior clients
- Strong creative/innovative skills. The ability to think out of the box is key.
- Strong problem solving skills
- At least 4 years of experience in analytics, in BFSI and in risk analytics
- Hold a degree from tier 1 business schools
- The basic responsibilities of the individuals will be
a. Managing small team of quant analysts
b. Should be able to provide proper guidance to analysts on Ad-hoc Analysis
c. Interaction with the business team on daily basis
Tools & Certification :
- Experienced and competent in the use of statistical packages e.g. SAS (including dealing with large datasets) and model development environments.
Desired Qualities :
- Good team management, project management and communication (both written and verbal) skills, including the ability to lead and motivate others.
- Identifies key project stakeholders and develops an appropriate stakeholder communication plan.
Engages with a diverse group of stakeholders to influence the direction of projects to meet the project milestones.