- Accountable for the existing business, growth and profitability of clients business by providing market leading trustee services, people management, business planning and business development strategies, whilst continually staying abreast of new business opportunities and continually enhancing Trusts market share, product offering and reputation.
- Ensure prompt and efficient services are delivered to all existing and new clients- in key areas of the business including managed investment schemes, exempt funds, custodial services and trustee roles for exempt/regulated funds.
- Ensuring The Trust Company's operational model is in line with the company's regional client service model.
- Assist in the AML/KYC documentation, opening of bank accounts, preparation and review of operational manual for client mandates.
- Ensure all statutory and business obligations are met and exceptional client services is provided to existing and new clients.
- At least 2 Years experience in managing a team of professionals in the financial services sector
- At least 2 years experience managing a remote office and reporting back to board level/executive management team level.