- Coordinate with internal management and provide consultation to all process services. Review all processes and assist in fabrication of all new management and operational processes.
- Ensure effective control and adoption of improvements by local process owners. Lead efforts to implement process Control and Management - process mapping, designing, documentation, metrics, monitoring systems and process ownership.
- Identify projects and implement improvement initiatives using methodologies such as Lean Six Sigma / QC Story tools.
- Support the implementation / leverage best practices across to ensure process improvements are institutionalized throughout the business
- Maintain project performance measures on a regular basis to report to leadership on project status as required
- Driving the Change & Innovation: challenges the status quo, effectively influences others (all levels of the organization) to embrace change, overcomes change resistance and seeks out outstanding ideas and implements them.
- Structured Problem-Solving skills and experience: uses a systematic, disciplined and fact-based process that gets to root cause to solve problems, analyzed and improved processes
- Quantitative Data Analysis aptitude: enjoys working with numeric data, can synthesize quantitative data to draw business conclusions, reporting and presentation as per need.
- Act as a central coordinator for safety related activities and MIS.
Excel and Power point Knowledge is must.
Analytical & Reasoning skills
Process Designing & Mapping skills
Knowledge on Project Management is a plus.
Process Designing, re-engineering and mapping knowledge preferable
Minitab knowledge is good to have.
Preferably Not manufacturing industry
Lean Six Sigma yellow Belt / Green Belt certified or trained (Optional)