Internal order creation
• Create Project-wise IM Tree and distribution of budget to different sub-head basis the norms
• Release of budget through creation of Internal Order basis the Tender Committee /Appointment Committee notes
• Assess that the budgetary checks and controls are in place and highlight
Tendering / Vendor Selection
• Review pre-qualification matrix for financial evaluation by reviewing balance sheet & P&L statements of vendors
• Participate in pre-bid meetings along with the project team , preparing tender documents, coordinate to identify special payment terms, float enquiries, forward the document package to project team, clarify vendor queries with regard to commercial terms & local taxation prevalent at project site & insurance premium, advice vendors on billing procedures compare rates quoted by vendors along with the inputs from Project team
• Review all project bills w.r.t the agreed Terms and Condition of Agreement/Purchase Orders
• Prepare the voucher as per payment certificate for approved bills and share the same with Assistant Manager- Accounts for approval and process the same
Fixed Assets/ CWIP
• Responsible for accounting of fixed assets
• Conduct analysis of fixed assets register for organization's assets; Verify line-item wise details in the Internal Order against the vendor bills and put-to-use certification
• Classify and capitalize and attach the applied depreciation percentage
MIS Reporting & Control
• Responsible for compilation of report to ensure accurate and timely transmission of various financial MIS reports
• To ensure compliance to all internal policies and systems wrt book keeping and accounting
Minimum 5-6 years of experience.
Candidate who has experience in bank and cash related transactions; exposure to product costing, accounting, sales tax related activities and SAP will be preferred. Candidate with work experience in construction industry will be preferred.
• Operating knowledge of commercial taxes and excise
• Knowledge of internal control systems
• Legal understanding
• Strong analytical ability
• Excellent problem solving ability
• Number crunching
• Maintain the required standards of professionalism in the face of multiple demands and potential conflict situations
• High result orientation – getting things done on time and as per agreed upon norms.
• Good communication skills
• High standards of process discipline and adherence to control systems and governance
B. Com and ICWA (should have completed the degree within 3-4 years) / MBA (Finance) from Tier 2 Management School
No unexplained gaps in education and at least 60% marks, high school onwards
Candidates, who demonstrate through performance the required capabilities, will have an opportunity to grow rapidly with the business and manage larger responsibilities within the finance and accounts domains.