Dept Strategy and Business Planning Position/Designation
Reports to Addl. General Manager - Strategy and Business Planning HOD
Sr. VP - Strategy and Business Planning
Work Location Head Office - Mumbai
Edu. Qualification, BE- Civil, Post Graduate with specialization in Cost Management
Salary Offered - 35.00 lakhs Per Annam (Negotiable)
A cost management and quantity surveying professional with 10 -12 + years of rich experience in project cost estimating, monitoring, cost management with pre and post contracts exposure, controlling, procurement and tendering and contract administration for residential and commercial projects.
· To review budgets in detail prepared by projects/ costing team and give inputs to management in order to bring down the costs without diluting the product and salability.
To undertake detailed evaluation of project budget across various categories like public health engineering, electrical, mechanical, infra, shell and core, finishes and the like. · Providing cost inputs during acquisition level, project design development phase like concept, schematic and detailed design. · Work out cash outflows for each project based on project schedule, quantity survey and cost estimates.
· Good knowledge of real estate financial modeling.
· Shall have diverse experience and knowledge in benchmarking & cost database, procurement, tender evaluation, budgeting, contracts (pre & post), tender analysis, and negotiation.
· To suggest new practices and introduce measures in the area of cost management, contracts. Knowledge & Skill Requirement (Product or Process knowledge / Computer skill)
1. Specialized in Cost Management with Pre and Post Contracts Exposure / Quantity estimation / cost appraisal/Billing. Benchmarking & Cost Database
2. B.E-Civil 3. Post Graduation with specialization preferred in cost management/ cost estimation/ quantity surveying orICWA / MRICS 4. Strong MS excel PowerPoint and presentation skills.
Any other Information A cost management and quantity surveying professional with 10 -12 years of rich experience in project cost estimating, monitoring, controlling and reporting, commercial management, procurement and tendering, contract administration, quantity surveying & billing with international cost consultants like Langdon Seah, Turner and Townsend, CBRE, Cushman, Gleeds Hooloomann, or other Indian cost consultants working in India at least for the last 3-4 years.