- A multidimensional role with people management, project management, stakeholder management and business development being a part of it.
- Involvement in Global assignments
- Exposure to work for MULTIPLE SECTORS across the globe.
- This role includes 25% of Travelling role.
Building relationships with Org offices across the globe, demonstrating knowledge of regional practices business and developing open communication channels
- Managing and participating in due diligence engagements and leading engagements which are complex
- Identifying issues for purchase price reductions, deal structuring or deal termination
- Identifying post-acquisition action steps to achieve anticipated earnings/cash flow improvements
- Evaluating effects of seasonality and cyclicality on cash flow requirements
- Evaluating/ managing research on industry and organization
- CA/MBA(Full Time)
- Strong exposure to statutory audit.
- Understands the due diligence process and has experience in Financial analysis.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to handle a team.
- Client & People Management Exp.