- Experience of PLC, MES.
- MES Database monitoring & backups in planned schedule.
- Change Request Analysis & Validation e.g. ANDON, MES Stations, Order Management, Error Proofing, Genealogy, tracking etc.
- Drive and plan execution of Standards for Communication- OPC-UA (I4.0) during network support for shop with Network CoE and Infra team.
- PLC Programming in LDR and FBD, STL, or equivalent
- .Net, Win server, Oracle or SQL, No SQL, such as Mongo DB.
- SCADA screen Design testing, Tag mapping.
- OPC, Data logger, IoT (Kepware suite functionalities).
- Good understanding of Data frame, logical switching, routing, and high traffic networks, industrial Ethernet.
- Basic understanding of Automotive or Discrete Manufacturing processes.
Desired Candidate Profile:
Must Have : Experience : 7- 15 yearsEducation : B.E. Electronics/ Mechanical/ Instrumentation or MCA, BCS.Skills :- Experience in MES platform & PLC programming.
- Excellent Communications skills
- Ability to handle systems support related expectations from multiple stakeholders in manufacturing environment.
- Pro actively support multiple plant team leaders upto plant head in utlilising reports, MES systems.
- Maintain active interaction within IT support departments to proactively work on operational issues.
- Understand requirements and changes / support needed in MES systems, while attending daily production meetings.