Area Sales Manager - FMCG Experience Compulsory
Experience : 8 - 12 years
Location : Madurai - Needs to travel
(Please apply: only from TOP STATIONERY & FMCG companies only. Should have direct marketing and modern trade selling experience - no other profile is preferred)
Role Description and Responsibilities Purpose of Role -
• The Area Sales Manager will be responsible for primary and secondary target achievement of the assigned territory.
• Handle General Trade & Modern Trade for Personal Care/Food & Snacks/Dairy/Beverages categories. Adept at identifying and developing key clients for business excellence and accomplishment of targets.
• Primary and secondary target achievement of the area.
• Monthly Sales planning and forecasting.
• Month wise business forecasting, bench marking the previous year.
• Channel Management.
• Competition tracking & making proactive plans to counter the new entrants.
• Allocate manpower in different areas depending upon the individual capabilities.
• Mentor, motivate and guide team members ensuring sales - business generation and achieving budgeted figures, and activity ratio on monthly basis.
• Training subordinates to develop requisite skills; conducting trainings on products, selling skills, lead prospecting and closing skills.
Desired Skills & Experience - Education & Experience:
• Any Graduate.
• Strong experience (8 - 12 years) within a large Indian or multinational organisation preferably within the STATIONERY / FMCG industry with a major focus on Rural Channel & Modern Trade.
• Should possess exceptional relationship management skills & interpersonal skills.
• Good team handling skills.
• Should be an effective communicator.
Suitable candidates please reply with your resume.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: 285,000.00 to 315,000.00 /year