Area Business Manager – Surgical Medical Equipment’s
Aggressively sell all Co’s products for the "Surgical" specialties (Laparoscopy, Gastroenterology, Arthroscopy, CV/Thoracoscopy, ENT, Dental, Urology & Gynaecology) & "Project Business" specialties (Video Imaging and OR1 Integration) to every hospital account, and, where appropriate, to surgery centers, clinics, and physician offices.
Achieve or exceed assigned annual quota for all designated product specialties.
Maintain and grow market share of all designated product specialties.
Establish and maintain strong working relationships with Key Opinion Leaders: nurses, physicians, sterile processing, supply chain, materials management, procurement and other key influencers/decision makers in every account.
Resolve customer complaints in a timely manner and in accordance with established company policy.
Promptly advise management of any situation beyond his/her scope of authority.
Provide dependable service and training after sale to ensure customer satisfaction and long term reliability of all Co’s products purchased.
Be capable of effective presentation of product features, benefits, and procedural application.
Aggressively pursue new customers.
Aggressively support all promotional activities initiated by KSEA that are related to designated product specialties and product focuses.
Prepare and maintain an annual working sales plan to include analysis and forecasting specifying activities/efforts that contribute to company goals/quota attainment.
Assist in the field training of another salesperson, as requested.
Maintain sales samples in the best possible working condition; through cleaning and polishing, provide them with a "like new" appearance.
Accountability for all samples provided by Co’s; when, and as often as possible, turn over samples through sales to customers.
Be alert to all competitive products - design, pricing, promotions - and keep management informed in a timely manner. When appropriate, recommend the addition of new products and/or modification or new application of existing products to management.
Comply with all company policies, instructions, and directives for the fulfillment of company objectives.
Submit complete and informative meeting/convention reports, as requested by manager or executive, in a timely manner.
Complete and submit expense reports in a timely manner and in accordance with company policy.
Maintain up-to-date customer records and any other records, as required, by company policy/instruction. Submit any special reports related to the operation of the territory, as required.
Attend and participate in sales meetings, training programs and conventions, as directed.
Maintain an awareness of likely candidates for the Sales Force and call any such individual(s) to the attention of the Region Manager.
Qualification And Experience:
1. Bio- Medical Engineer/ MBA with 5+ Years of Sales experience in Surgical Medical Capital Equipment’s
2. Demonstrated track record of over achievement.
3. Possess exceptional interpersonal and organizational skills as well as the ability to multi-task.
4. Excellent sales and presentation skills.
5. Demonstrated ability to understand technical aspects of complex products and services.
6. Effective communication and conflict management skills.
7. Solid professional organizational skills.
8. Ability to employ critical thinking in reaching sound business decisions.
9. Ability to analyze and recommend changes to training documents as well as constructing effective training programs.
10. Ability to be highly adaptable to complexity and change with accuracy and attention to detail.
11. Ability to deal tactfully and effectively with both internal (sales team) and external customers (doctors).
12. Ability to handle confidential information appropriately.
13. Ability to manage competing priorities.
14. Ability to work independently in the absence of specific instructions.
15. Proficient computer skills in Microsoft applications; intermediate to advanced computer skills in use of Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Access required; basic SAP knowledge a plus.
16. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.