Area Business Manager – Gynaecology Medical Capital Equipment’s
Aggressively sell Co’s products for the "Surgical" specialties - Gynaecology to every hospital account, and, where appropriate, to surgery centers, clinics, and physician offices.
Achieve or exceed assigned annual quota.
Maintain and grow market share
Establish and maintain strong working relationships with Key Opinion Leaders: nurses, physicians, sterile processing, supply chain, materials management, procurement and other key influencers/decision makers in every account.
Resolve customer complaints in a timely manner and in accordance with established company policy.
Promptly advise management of any situation beyond his/her scope of authority.
Provide dependable service and training after sale to ensure customer satisfaction and long term reliability.
Be capable of effective presentation of product features, benefits, and procedural application.
Aggressively pursue new customers.
Aggressively support all promotional activities initiated by Organisation that are related to designated Gynaecology product & focuses.
Prepare and maintain an annual working sales plan to include analysis and forecasting specifying activities/efforts that contribute to company goals/quota attainment.
Maintain sales samples in the best possible working condition; through cleaning and polishing, provide them with a "like new" appearance.
Accountability for all samples provided by Organisation; when, and as often as possible, turn over samples through sales to customers.
Be alert to all competitive products - design, pricing, promotions - and keep management informed in a timely manner. When appropriate, recommend the addition of new products and/or modification or new application of existing products to management.
Comply with all company policies, instructions, and directives for the fulfillment of company objectives.
Submit complete and informative meeting/convention reports, as requested by manager or executive, in a timely manner.
Complete and submit expense reports in a timely manner and in accordance with company policy.
Maintain up-to-date customer records and any other records, as required, by company policy/instruction. Submit any special reports related to the operation of the territory, as required.
Attend and participate in sales meetings, training programs and conventions, as directed.
Maintain an awareness of likely candidates for the Sales Force and call any such individual(s) to the attention of the Region Manager.
Qualification And Experience:
1. Bio Medical Engineer/ MBA with 5+ Years of Sales experience in Gynaecology Medical Capital Equipment or Gynae Endoscopy.
2. Demonstrated track record of over achievement.
3. Possess exceptional interpersonal and organizational skills as well as the ability to multi-task.
4. Excellent sales and presentation skills.
5. Demonstrated ability to understand technical aspects of complex products and services.
6. Effective communication and conflict management skills.
7. Solid professional organizational skills.
8. Ability to employ critical thinking in reaching sound business decisions.
9. Ability to analyze and recommend changes to training documents as well as constructing effective training programs.
10. Ability to be highly adaptable to complexity and change with accuracy and attention to detail.
11. Ability to deal tactfully and effectively with both internal (sales team) and external customers (doctors).
12. Ability to handle confidential information appropriately.
13. Ability to manage competing priorities.
14. Ability to work independently in the absence of specific instructions.
15. Proficient computer skills in Microsoft applications; intermediate to advanced computer skills in use of Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Access required; basic SAP knowledge a plus.
16. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
An outstanding remuneration package that rewards professionalism and diligence will be on offer for the successful applicant as well as a well defined career path. An excellent package will be on offer for the right candidate, including an above industry base salary for the right person as well as the most complete employee benefit scheme. Don't miss out on this opportunity to join the market leader
Contact Person Name, Address & Nos.:
C-174, Sector 51, Noida - 201301
Mobile : 9873663105
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Web Site : www.perfectplacer.com