* Define, analyze, and review software architecture and requirements for next generation automation platforms and products.
* Participate in definition, design, and review of software architecture, design, application frameworks, and interfaces.
* Participate in Customer meetings to shape customer requirements to align with automation products and document gaps to ensure delivery to meet customer needs
* Translate marketing requirements into functional requirements specification for major development programs
* Ensuring alignment of solution and product design to the broader architectural requirements.
* Ensure architecture supports quality and on-time delivery, with no major architectural changes after program architecture is locked down and development commences
* Support lab / field trial and final delivery of the solution to the customer to meet their on-time requirements with required quality and cost
* Build Design and Standards for deployment of tools based on the Technical requirements
* Develop Integration plans with ITSM and other tools to provide for customer requirements
* Develop Implementation plan along with customer & internal teams
* Develop Success Criterias/ Milestone and validation test for end to end deployment
* Responsible for Sign off on deployment as per requirement
* Responsible for Hand over to operations ( Includes KMs SOP and Training for performing BAU)
* Hold Periodic reviews to ensure standards are maintained
* Provide recommendations on fine tunings of tools
* Provide recommendations on Best Practices across tooling platform
* Develop Tools platform maturity models
* Review and suggest road map for the customers on Tools Journey
* Provide leadership to teams of developers at multiple physical engineering centers.
* Ensure to Compliance requirements
* Mentor junior team members.
* Critical to successful implementation of global products based on common platforms
* Critical to successful implementation of customer led opportunities to meet customer needs
* Critical to successful deployment of high quality and cost effective products
* Key contributor to system architecture for current and future platforms and products
* Increase portfolio of company's intellectual property and patents