To handle Architect activities of Stone Town Village project which offers an unparalleled lifestyle that blends the grandeur of royal residences with modern comforts.
This is an exciting opportunity to join Africa’s leading luxury realestate project.
Excellent opportunity and package.
Good design and drawing skills to demonstrate your flair for architecture.
A strong imagination and the ability to think and create in three dimensions.
Sound analytical skills, accuracy, and attention to detail.
A keen interest in buildings and the built environment - an insight into Building Information Modeling (BIM) will also be a significant advantage.
Excellent communication skills, written and oral, with the ability to liaise effectively with a range of other professionals.
Good organizational and negotiation skills.
Strong teamwork and leadership skills.
An understanding about the relationship between people, buildings and the wider environment.
A first-rate understanding of construction processes.
Commercial awareness and business acumen.
Reasonable mathematical skills.
Project management skills.
Excellent IT skills, including computer-aided design skills.
Qualification and Experience:
Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree only (No Diploma) in Architecture, with a good context to Urban Design. 5 -8 Years
Ability to visualize space, conceptualize design, deliver working drawings.
Delivery on processes of tendering, costing for bill of quantities, and quality check.
Compliance to development regulations and the translation of these on the site and building requirements.
Well versed with building materials and systems.
Demonstrated project experience involving site master planning, infrastructure design, housing architecture, and construction drawings and documentation.
Managerial experience, checking team output, and coordinating consultants for structure, MEP, AC etc.
Ability to set document templates and standards in using AutoCAD, Adobe Suite, Microsoft Office, sketch up and or other 3D software's.
· Creating building designs and highly detailed drawings both by hand and by using specialist computer-aided design (CAD) applications.
· Liaising with construction professionals about the feasibility of potential projects.
· Working around constraining factors such as town planning legislation, environmental impact and project budget.
· Working closely with a team of other professionals such as building service engineers, construction managers, quantity surveyors and architectural technologists.
· Applying for planning permission and advice from governmental new build and legal departments.
· Writing and presenting reports, proposals, applications and contracts.
· Choosing the materials to be used and specifying the requirements for the project.
· Adapting plans according to circumstances and resolving any problems that may arise during construction.
· Making sure the project is running according to schedule and budget.
· Playing a part in project and team management.
· Travelling regularly to building sites, proposed locations and client meetings.