• The job will also involve working with customers to provide technical support and learning what new features should be added.
• To showcase the product demonstration to new prospects.
• Testing of new versions of our software prior to release, and conducting training both by web and on-site.
• To develop new applications that can be used and then modified by customers to improve their usage of simulation in the automotive industry.
The following qualifications are required:
1. Master’s degree in Mechanical Engineering (or Bachelor’s degree with experience).
2. Experience in using simulation software - CarSim.
3. Evaluating vehicle dynamics behavior at the system level (response to driver controls).
4. Experience in evaluating advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS) at the system level.
Experience will be helpful when starting the job in the following activities:-
1. Using our products (CarSim, BikeSim, TruckSim, SuspensionSim).
2. Using MATLAB/Simulink.
3. Creating new projects (examples) using our products and Simulink.
4. Programming as needed to support automation and integration of multiple software tools.
6. Working with automotive driving simulators.
7. Working with real-time simulation systems