Application Development Manager – Food Ingredients
o Design, plan, and execute Food Ingredients experiments in close collaboration with our Product Management at multiple scales to evaluate and optimize enzyme and enzyme blend product performance and aid in scale-up
o Support long term product development pipeline by assisting in the technical development of enzyme products throughout the commercialization process: formulation and stability, application performance evaluation, marketing material generation, commercial-scale trailing and post-launch support
o Develop new application solutions and enzyme concepts for the food industry
o Analyze and interpret lab- and commercial-scale data to evaluate and optimize performance
o Support Sales and Technical Service efforts through routine analysis of customer samples, lab- and pilot-scale simulations of customer processes, method development, and onsite and remote technical support and enzyme training.
Qualification And Experience:
1. BSc or MSc or PhD in or Food Science or a related field with 5+ years of relevant industry experience.
2. A solid understanding of principles of food science and/or bakery science, food ingredient functionalities, and food analytical techniques, are highly desirable.
3. A good understanding of various enzymes and their potential applications in food is highly desirable.
4. Managerial experience and proven skills as a people manager.
5. Excellent interpersonal skills, relationship builder. Experience in working in a highly complex matrix organization.
6. Comfortable in a dynamic environment, able to deal with ambiguity and function autonomously.
7. Experience working with multi-functional teams serving customers.
8. Self-starter with good organizational skills and exceptional attention to detail.