This position will define, design and develop new/enhanced reports in support of strategic planning and project management. Individual must have experience working with application teams and associated business sponsors to produce successful collaborations and the ability to modify and support existing applications. The individual will also work closely with our business clients to resolve issues and enhance the systems with strong problem solving experience.
- Must have strong BI tool experience(any tool) and strong PL/SQL to qualify
- Must have at least 5+ years of experience in Data warehousing / Business Intelligence experience, Business Analytics and strong Oracle PL/SQL development experience
- 5+ years of Reports development experience with OBIEE & BI Publisher Reports
- Must demonstrate hands-on experience development reports using various tools and processes
- Knowledge of relational data warehouse design
- Ability to multitask and prioritize work
- Ability to adapt to changing tools and technologies
- Experience with data warehousing technologies such as ETL, star schema, snowflake schema, OLAP cubes, multi-dimensional modeling, data cleansing, and others.
- Must possess communication skills to work with the project team to determine and document reporting requirements.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Service oriented, decisiveness, emotional intelligence, knowledge of the business, problem solving/analytical thinking, Quantitative Prioritization, Results oriented, team focus