- Think through hard problems in a consultancy environment, and work with amazing people to make the solutions a reality.
- Build custom software using the latest technologies and tools.
You'll be responsible for : -
- Creating complex, enterprise-transforming applications on diverse, high energy teams.
- Using the latest tools and techniques.
- Working in highly collaborative teams and building quality code.
- Working in lots of different domains and client environments.
- Understanding the business domain deeply and working closely with business stakeholders.
You should have :-
- Development and delivery experience in any of the following languages : Java / C# / Ruby on Rails / Python / Node.js .
- Hands-on experience in analysis, design, coding, and implementation of complex, custom-built applications.
- Great OO skills, including strong design patterns knowledge.
- Familiarity with few databases, like MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL, SQL Server, NoSQL, etc.
- Experience working with or an interest in Agile Methodologies, such as Extreme Programming (XP) and Scrum.
- Knowledge of software best practices, like Test-Driven Development (TDD) and Continuous Integration (CI).
- Strong communication and client-facing skills with the ability to work in a consulting environment is essential.
- Desire to contribute to the wider technical community through collaboration, coaching, and mentoring of other technologists.
- Senior developers (8+ years) are expected to be the Architect for relatively smaller enterprise level projects and for larger projects,you are expected to work closely with the fellow architects to come up with the architecture and take it further.