Level 2 Support, Configuration & Troubleshooting of Apache and Tomcat.
2) Basic knowledge of Unix / Linux operating system.
4) Has good knowledge on Middleware architecture.
5) Good at the Installation, configuration, and maintenance of Apache/Tomcat products.
6) Should have experience in Upgrades from lower version to higher version.
7) The datasource subsystem - Understand database connection pools and strong knowledge on datasource subsystem configuration.
8) The logging subsystem - Configure the logging subsystem, including configuring the built-in handlers and loggers.
9) The web subsystem - Configure the HTTP and HTTPS Connectors, and configure an AJP Connector.
10) Fine tuning of Apache / Tomcat server - e.g. HeapMemory, Garbage Collection, logging-enable/disable etc.
11) Taking Heap Dump, Thread Dump etc.
12) Good to deploys applications, migrates, performance tunes, troubleshoots and resolves application services, maintains security, and automates routine procedures through scripting.
13) Experience supporting on Apache/Tomcat in clustered environments for high availability including performance tuning.
14) Strong analytical, problem solving, communication and presentation skills. Candidate must be a strong team player.
15) Basic knowledge of Shell scripting.