Experience - 1.0 - 4.0 Year(s)
Qualification B.Tech/B.E., M.Tech/ME,MCA
No of openings : 6
Working days : 6
Position : As Android Web & Mobile Developer,
- You will be at the technological forefront of a nascent & exciting industry by translating designs/style guides provided by UI/UX team into functional Android user interfaces ensuring compatibility, stability & performance.
- You will continually improve the user interface & stay abreast with new developments related to Android SDK to maintain consistency in users- experience.
- Interact with product mgmt., project mgmt. & development teams to deliver apps relevant to use case Design, develop & prototype Android and/or iOS native phone/tablet apps for internal & external use
- Participate in full app life-cycle: concept, design, build, deploy, test and release to app store
- Work with product teams on new product ideas, designs, prototypes and development estimates
- Keep up-to-date on current and upcoming features in relevant products and platforms
- Drive a best practices approach to the continuous improvement of our products, processes and tools
- Write and maintain documentation for all features in development
Join us if you are :
- Excited by challenging work. Customer focused. Detail oriented.
- Able to quickly adapt to a fast-paced setup.
- Able to multitask with minimal guidance.
- Collaborative. Emotionally mature.
Desired Profile :
- At least 2 years of experience professionally developing Android apps,
- Knowledge of best practices in Android development/design,
- Familiarity with Android SDK & prior exp. of integrating 3rd party SDKs
- Knowledge of Android components (Services, Push/General Notifications, Animations, Data Storage, Intents, Personalization, Sync etc.)
- Good understanding of apps- network/memory performance
- Have a knack for building crash-free, resilient apps with an eye for pixel perfect UI Strong OO design and
- Programming skills in Java (J2EE / J2ME)
- Knowledge of SQLite, MySQL or similar database management system Familiarity with Eclipse is needed along with experience in working with Android Telecom framework
- Should know standard QA practices & testing protocols as applicable to Android development
- Graduate from top tier college, has worked individually/in a team on a professional, production level app Android, J2EE / J2ME, SQLite, MySQL, Eclipse, Android testing, QA Testing, UI Strong OO design