- NCL/LLR/RWA forecasting is one of the key function in Risk Management. These processes have high criticality as these are constantly audited and have direct impact on Bank's Profit and Loss statement.
- The objective of the project is to estimate both expected and unexpected losses for credit card portfolio and depending on these estimate provide appropriate reserve and capital requirement as per Financial Accounting Standards and Basel Guidance.
- Requires building and executing complex Financial Models and finally interacting with the clients to present results and insights.
Minimum 2+ years of experience in analytics.
- Experience in Advance Excel and SAS/SQL is must.
- Experience in banking/credit card domain is good to have.
- Need good communication skills to interact directly with the clients on a daily basis.
- Expected Industry-Banking, Credit cards.
- 1-2 Years work experience in Advanced Excel, SAS/analytics, modelling, statistics.