Role Description Summary
The candidate will work with Fund Manager and analysts in the investment teams of the Firm.
Primary responsibilities include:
• Carrying out valuation analysis
• Carrying out company valuation discounted cash flow (DCF), performance multiple (PM) and other valuation models
• Supporting Detailed Modelling Of Company Financials
• Carrying out Complete Valuation, Operational, Peer Group And Sensitivity Analysis
• Development and Maintenance Of Financial Models
• Compiling documentation to support actual financial and company comparable assumptions used in the valuation models
• Assessing value creation drivers that have contributed to changes in valuations of the companies over the holding period of each investment
• Carrying out Cash flow statement analysis and Financial Modelling
• Understanding the scope of work and implementing the most appropriate valuation methodology and techniques.
• Conducting detailed qualitative and quantitative analysis of assigned companies
• Actively carrying out complex market assessment, developer assessment, consumer surveys, demand estimations and valuation.
working days: mon – sat
Working Time:-10am to 6.30pm