Key Accountabilities :
- Interacting with clients on regular basis, understanding their requirements and transforming them into framework with solution.
- Work on different reinsurance engagements as per clients requirements
- Become a trusted partner for Group entities - engage for capability showcase including visiting entities for opportunity assessment, discussions and piloting solutions
- Resolving client queries effectively and troubleshoot issues immediately
- Understanding business problems and translate the business information into dynamic and effective reports or dashboards to generate meaningful business insights
Specific position related experience :
A graduate in Commerce, Statistics, Mathematics, Economics with more than 4 years of experience in Reinsurance domain or Life Insurance. Member of the team should have experience in :
- Exposure to Financial Statements
- Support in Reconciliation and Analysis
- Provide support in making journal entry, claim settlement and payment processing
- Ability to work on an international environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Specific knowledge required :
- Professional working experience data management, manipulation and reporting in Life Insurance/Reinsurance domain.
- Experience of preparing various reports for the management, IT skills for handling the complex data (data analysis, data manipulation and data reporting).
- Experience in MS Excel, MS Access, and other IT skills for handling the complex data (data analysis, data manipulation and data reporting).