Lean culture building - Design (Customize) and deploy Lean framework for the engagement (s) by gathering requirements from stakeholders.
- Drive Lean Certification program at the engagement level and participate in the training programs as trainers.
- Conduct in house training programs on Lean at the engagement level.
- Improvement opportunity identification - Drive focused improvement opportunity identification workshops using tools like VSM for creation of high impact pipeline of process improvement opportunities. Validation of opportunities and conversion into projects.
- Branding-Creating awareness by training and bringing visibility to quality initiatives in the engagement in order to drive and improve culture of quality. Creating process improvement case studies and socializing with teams, on various success initiatives of engagement performance.
- Client Management - Participate in client interactions to present the process improvement case studies. Establish Governance with the client for project opportunity identification/ workshops, project validations and sign offs
- Improvement projects implementation - Mentor Process Improvement projects (YB,GB,BB) to enable the operations resources to implement the improvement through structured approach. Facilitate meetings with various stakeholders for tollgate reviews and appropriate sign offs. Co-ordinate with lead developer for automation opportunity identification and project execution. Guide the project leaders for appropriate storyboard creation and update in the project management tool of PI projects.