• Candidate must possess a minimum of Bachelor Degree in Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing Information Technology and Services/Computer Software.
• 3-5 years of experience in AMS/RF layout-design
• Good Understanding of CMOS Fundamentals, IC-Fabrication & Circuit-basics
• Good Understanding of Layout-Flow & various Reliability Issues
• Preferred experience in modules like PLL, Data-Converters & PMIC blocks
• Good exposure to EDA tools like Virtuoso LE/XL, Assura, PVS, Calibre
• Preferred experience in Deep Sub-Micron/Finfet / Bi-CMOS technologies
Roles & Responsibilities
• Independently execute layout-design of the assigned Analog & Mixed-Signal / RF blocks either at Onsite or Off-shore, which includes floor-planning as per area & top-level, parasitic-aware routing & doing various required physical verifications.
• Responsible for the on-time delivery of block-level layouts, with acceptable quality
• Co-ordinate effectively with the customer & team-members, for the successful overall project execution
• Guide junior team-members in their execution of block-level layouts & review their work
• Contribute to effective project management.